The brand new ‘American Flex’ is International Dance's new Smooth shoe for 2015/16. This shoe has been carefully developed by working closely with vendors and Smooth dancers over in the USA. Over the past year they have been hard at work to create a super lightweight and flexible Smooth shoe that gives greater freedom for the foot in the Smooth dances. The shoe is made with an elasticated vamp which is designed to hug and hold the foot in, and its new sponge based lining allows for an enhanced and unrivalled level of comfort. Also, a new back design comes further round the foot and the positioning of the straps allow for the shoe to fit the narrower and wider heel. The shoe is available here in Flesh Satin, and it is also available in Tan Satin. This style is Made to Order and is available on a variety of different heels and in a range of widths.
- New, super flexible & lightweight design, enabling greater freedom of the foot across the Smooth dances
- Elasticated vamp design with a newly developed sponge lining for enhanced comfort and hold for the foot
- Gel padding for enhanced support and comfort
- Back design made to cover wider and narrower heel shapes
- Developed through intense research & testing with US vendors and Smooth dancers
- Made in England
This shoe is pictured on the 2.5" IDS heelWorn by Lana Rossi, Elite Team Sponsor, American Smooth and Rhythm
LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE DURING THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK. Email Us to inquire about Made to Order Options at this time.
This design is 'Made to Order' and will ship within 5-14 working days.